Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Austin Mangler.....

If there is one Hot Rod that stands out in my mind..It's David and Laura Webbers Blown A coupe.
I mean. the first time I had an encounter with this gem... it seared my mind.
Right stance,right attitude and ball busting power with more to spare.
D.W is an all out hot rodder... none of that poodleskirt,doowop,curbfeeler bullshit.... he set out to make this car do evil things.
And it does .... in Spades.

Ahhh....... Lovely.

Photocredits to Church,David and all the rest........

Enjoy.







4 comments:

Church said...

LOVES me the Mangler!!!

Jeff Norwell said...

Yes Coby!

royboyproductions.com said...

In a word... primal. Great post on a cool car that I make sure to capture any time I see it.

Blake said...

'DW vs. the Chevy'... all good YouTubers know that one.